THE LASH LOWDOWN:
What You’ll Get
One Remover, Choose Your Size
All The Details
Just like your lash skills, this makeup remover shouldn’t be underestimated. It’s gentle on lids, powerful on eye makeup, and totally lash-safe.
- Long-wear eyeliners and eyeshadows—this oil-free formula emulsifies on contact to dissolve it all. No tugging, no rubbing, and no damage to your clients’ lashes
- Unlike other removers, our water-light formula is made with fatty acids that dissolve makeup while preserving moisture. Bonus: It’ll never leave a greasy residue
- We love every type of lash, so our Breakdown formula works on natural lashes and lash extensions!
Show, tell, share how to lash care—your clients will thank you.Saturate your Clean Swoop Brush with Breakdown, then gently work it into the lash line and around the eye area to dissolve makeup. Wet your brush with water, run it over lashes to rinse, and pat dry.
Best PracticesBefore any type of lash service, from lifts to extensions, applying Breakdown is a must-do first step for clients who are rocking eye makeup.
COCONUT-DERIVED FATTY ACIDS: Gently breaks down makeup while hydrating lashes and the eye area
PLANT-DERIVED BETAINE: Balances skin and lash moisture levels and reduces moisture loss
Full Ingredients Aqua/Water/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Sodium Glycolate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid
- Is Breakdown cruelty-free?Yes! Our formulas aren’t tested on animals.
- How often should I replace my bottle of Breakdown?Breakdown should be discarded 60 days after it has been opened.
- What is the difference between Breakdown and Lash Bath?Breakdown is a water-based solution that breaks down makeup and is lash extension safe. Although it is designed specifically for eye makeup, it can be used on the entire face. Lash Bath is designed for use after all makeup has been removed from the eyes, and will remove any remaining dirt or residue from lashes prior to a service.