THE LASH LOWDOWN:
What You’ll GetOne Cleanser, Choose Your Texture + Size
All The DetailsOne’s a smooth gel, the other’s a foam party, they’re both gentle on your lids—our custom cleansers are the lash care routine step your clients didn’t know they were missing.
- Strengthening, conditioning, refreshing—there's not much our Lash Bath Cleansers don’t do to keep lids and lashes happy and healthy
- Heard of hyaluronic acid? It holds 1,000 times its weight in water (yes, really) and boosts moisture levels to keep your lashes plump and eye area hydrated
- Just choose your level of lather between super smooth gel or fun and foamy (or both, if you love giving your clients options) then enjoy!
Show, tell, share how to lash care—your clients will thank you.Dispense a dime-sized amount of Lash Bath into your palm, and use your wet Borboleta Clean Swoop Brush to swirl it into a lather. Apply to lids and gently swoop through lashes over their tops and underneath. To finish, wet your brush with water, rinse lids and lashes, and pat dry.
Best PracticesBefore any type of lash service, from lifts to extensions, cleansing your client’s lashes is a must-do prep step to keep them healthy and hydrated!
SNOW MUSHROOM: Source of small particle hyaluronic acid that pulls and locks in moisture to deeply nourish and condition lids and lashes
COCONUT-DERIVED AMINO ACID SURFACTANT: Gently cleanses, hydrates, strengthens, and soothes. Plus, it balances PH levels to keep skin comfy
Full Ingredients Water/Aqua/Eau, Decyl Glucoside, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tromethamine, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Hexylene Glycol, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propanediol, Betaine, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Copper Gluconate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate
- Is Lash Bath cruelty-free?Yes! Our formulas aren’t tested on animals.
- What is the difference between Breakdown and Lash Bath?Breakdown is a water-based solution that breaks down makeup and is lash extension safe. Although it is designed specifically for eye makeup, it can be used on the entire face. Lash Bath is designed for use after all makeup has been removed from the eyes, and will remove any remaining dirt or residue from lashes prior to a service.
- What are the key differences between Lash Bath gel and foam?One formula, two textures — it just comes down to preference! Lash Bath Foam has a light, airy texture, while Lash Bath Gel is an emollient gel that lathers with water. We recommend that Lash Bath Foam be dispensed directly onto a Clean Swoop Brush, while Lash Bath Foam should be dispensed into the palm or onto the back of the hand to be lathered with a wet Clean Swoop Brush.