Born from the desire to restore vitality and hydration to eyelashes and eyebrows Elleeplex Hyaluronic Boost Serum is an advanced restorative lash and brow lift daily aftercare designed to provide molecular level volume and elasticity. Encouraging healthy hair growth by boosting the formation of disulphide cross linkages, ensuring the restoration of collagen and connective inner hair structure, while penetrating the cuticle to strengthen, elasticise and invigorate for glossy, strong and healthy lash and brow growth. With a diverse range of carefully crafted innovative ingredients to treat lash and brow hair concerns and provide hair health and care post lamination services, Elleeplex Hyaluronic Boost Serum offers salons a trusted aftercare treatment solution to use on clients and to retail to them for homecare use.
The Elleeplex Hyaluronic Boost Serum contains an innovative blend of peptides, Sodium Hyaluronate, vitamins and plant extracts giving instant volume, shine and optimal strength to maintain healthy lashes and brows after a lifting service and leaving them feeling lush, hydrated and rejuvenated.
Let’s take a product deep dive:
- Cruelty Free
- Ophthalmologically tested
- pH optimised at between 5 – 6 on the pH scale
- Highly concentrated Provitamin B5 (Panthenol) binds follicles, coats and seals in moisture
- Sodium Hyaluronate boosts moisture absorption and content to reduce frizz
- Vitamin E (tocopheryl acetate) for shine and may improve dry skin or flakiness after brow lamination
- Kakadu Plus (Terminalia Ferdinandiana Plant extract) for elastin boosting and gloss restoration while providing free radical protection from environmental strains caused to hair
- Innovative blend of peptides and amino acids acts as cell-signalling agents, supporting the protein production that is influential in growing hair
- Wheat, Soy and Corn Micro Proteins restore the hairs’ inner structure
- Sunflower seed oil restores shine to the protective layer of the hair fibre
- Made in Italy, designed in Australia
- Must be used 3 months after opening
Roughly 80 applications