Hot
New
In stock
Pre-order
Out stock

Elleebana Red Batch Ultra Bond Eyelash Glue

**For Professional Sale Only**
Sign In / Register Pro Account
(Must Be A Licensed Professional)
5ml
10ml
American Express
Apple Pay
Discover
Google Pay
Mastercard
Shop Pay
Visa

Perfect for beginners. This 5ml bottle of Elleebana Ultra Bond Eyelash Glue is perfect for technicians that want a slightly slower setting time than the Ultra Super Adhesive.

Ultra Bond Eyelash Glue  has a setting time of 3-5 seconds and a retention of 4-5 weeks.

Ultra Bond Eyelash Glue is suitable for use during classic and volume applications.

**Shelf life of the product is 6 months unopened and 6-12 weeks when opened.

95% cured after 10 minutes, remaining 5% cured over the following 4 hours.

Elleebana adhesives enjoy the ideal humidity of 45-60% relative humidity and a room temperature of between 68-82 degrees Fahrenheit.